post-title Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker Recipe
A no bake chocolate cake made on the stove top. This one`s a keeper for days when you are craving cake but have no power!
Recipe Servings: 4, Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 1 hour, Total Cook Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
INGREDIENTS OF CHOCOLATE CAKE IN A PRESSURE COOKER
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 inch round greased baking tin
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE IN A PRESSURE COOKER
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add in the butter, sugar, salt, water and vanilla, and beat the ingredients using a whisk.
- Add the eggs and beat the batter until smooth.
- Transfer into the baking tin.
- Heat the pressure cooker, covered with the lid but without the pressure, for 3-4 minutes on high heat, then place the cake tin in the empty cooker (do not add water in the cooker).
- Close the lid (without the pressure), lower the flame and let it cook until done (about 30 minutes).
- Calories 356.9 Kcal
- 47.9g Carbs
- 16.4g Fats
- N/A Cholesterol
- 7.6g Protein
- N/A Fiber
Magnesium: 43.0mg Phosphorous: 130.7mg Potassium: 120.9mg