Juggling with an unexpectedly sudden dinner party? Here’s a quick chicken curry to your rescue! Straight from the smoking kitchen of Aditya Bal, this recipe is surprisingly quick to cook and will make you a hit host.
Recipe Servings: 4, Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 30 min, Total Cook Time: 35 min
INGREDIENTS OF QUICK CHICKEN CURRY
- 1 kg chicken
- 3 large onions, paste
- 2 large tomatoes, pureed
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnish
HOW TO MAKE QUICK CHICKEN CURRY
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic & ginger paste till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree. When the tomato puree dries up, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Let the spices cook.
- Add chicken pieces into the masala. Stir well and cook till they are golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir. Cover with a lid and let it simmer till the chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
- Calories 401.3 Kcal
- 11.4g Carbs
- 13.3g Fats
- 175mg Cholesterol
- 55.3g Protein
- N/A Fiber
Phosphorous: 487.6mg, Sodium: 686.7mg, Potassium: 739.3mg (Ndtv)